WP4 - Optimal framework conditions and increasing coordination in policies and programmes
This WP supports the introduction of optimal framework conditions to the EaP countries and puts emphasis on increasing coordination in policies and programmes between the EU MS and EaP countries. In particular, a policy development framework will be developed with the realisation of two dedicated trainings for informing and coaching STI policymakers and stakeholders from EaP countries. Moreover, desk research will explore cooperation with JPIs, COST actions and national programmes in view of an increased coordination and synergies between policies and programmes of EU/MS and EaP countries.
Tasks and Activities
Activity 4.1a Training seminars in Research and Innovation policy
Activity 4.1 b STI Cooperation Barometer
- Activity 4.2.a Exploring cooperation with JPIs
- Activity 4.2.b: Exploring cooperation with COST
- Activity 4.2.c: Exploring participation of EaP countries in EU MS programmes
The main measurable contributions of EaP PLUS grounded in the fourth objective (i.e. improving the framework conditions and efficiency) will be:
- The creation of a Policy development framework through the realization of two high-level seminars (i.e. first and second year) including study visits to relevant national ministries/agencies, covering topics such as IPR, science/industry links, peer Review, research integrity including ethical behavior, open access, etc.
- To trigger synergies among Policies & Programmes exploring cooperation of EaP countries with JPIs, COST actions, and EU/MS national programmes
Lead Partner and Runtime
|Lead Partner||9 - IPPT PAN|
Contacts for WP4
Mr Zygmunt Krasinski, Zygmunt.Krasinski@kpk.gov.pl