A series of 11 Webinars promotes and enhances the participation of the Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries in Horizon 2020 by making available training content and materials to a wider audience from academic or industrial background and especially to young researchers.
Following you can find a description of our activities as well as selected entries (events, documents, news etc.) related to webinars and stakeholder conferences
The next webinars will take place in September 2018
Task 2.4 Development of Webinars on H2020 & Innovation
Possibilities for EaP researchers and innovators are presented. The webinars are designed and conducted by experienced consortium members, which are either professional NCPs or national information multipliers. They include: basic information for H2020, call dependent information on selected thematic topics of interest for the EaP countries, career development and mobility issues (e.g. MSCA, EURAXESS, etc.)
Activity 2.4a: Webinars for H2020
Webinars promote and enhance the participation of the EaP countries in Horizon 2020 by making available training content and materials to a wider audience from academic or industrial background and especially to young researchers.
Implemented webinars on H2020:
- Horizon 2020 – Energy and Environment – important dates in 2017 https://www.eap-plus.eu/object/event/41 (21 February, 2017)
- Sustainable Process Industry (SPIRE) call opportunities for 2018-2020 https://www.eap-plus.eu/object/news/139 (23 November, 2017) – View recording on Youtube (link)
- "Horizon 2020 calls on Energy with September 2018 deadlines" https://www.eap-plus.eu/object/news/180 (May 2018) - View recording on Youtube (link)
Planned webinars on H2020:
- Basic Webinars - dealing with a general Horizon 2020 issues (rules of participation, outlook on legal and financial aspects, application process) (3 in total)
- Call dependent webinars - dealing with specific content of selected H2020 thematic call topics open in the relevant areas (5 in total)
- MSCA Webinars - dealing with a career development and mobility issues, including Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions and EURAXESS services (3 in total)
Activity 2.4b: RDI-related Webinars
Six webinars on specific innovation-related topics, exploitation paths and other horizontal issues important for the EU-EaP RDI cooperation are organised in EaP PLUS.
Implemented webinars on RDI:
- “Innovation Strategy in RDI projects: maximising the impact of your research” https://www.eap-plus.eu/object/news/81 (April 11, 2017) – View recording on Youtube (link)
- "Innovation strategies and innovation management" https://www.eap-plus.eu/object/news/111 (September 7, 2017) – View recording on Youtube (link)
- "Exploitation strategy in research and innovation collaborative projects" https://www.eap-plus.eu/object/news/145 (December 1, 2017) – View recording on Youtube (link)
Planned webinars on RDI:
- Development of an innovation strategy in RDI projects;
- Innovation and smart specialisation;
- Academia-industry cooperation;
- Internationalisation and innovation;
- How to effectively network/communicate in international R&D projects and partner search;
- “How to do” with focus on various topics related to the innovation exploitation strategy, such as market analysis, communication with foreign RDI partners, etc.
For any information about the webinars organised by EaP PLUS, please contact the task leader Ms. Olga Zyrina from IPPT-PAN (Olga.Zyrina@kpk.gov.pl)