A series of 11 Webinars will promote and enhance the participation of the EaP countries in Horizon 2020 by making available training content and materials to a wider audience from academic or industrial background and especially to young researchers.
Following you can find a description of our activities as well as selected entries (events, documents, news etc.) related to webinars and stakeholder conferences
Task 2.4 Development of Webinars on H2020 & Innovation
Possibilities for EaP researchers and innovators will be presented. The webinars will be designed and conducted by experienced consortium members, which are either professional NCPs or national information multipliers. They will include: basic information for H2020, call dependent information on selected thematic topics of interest for the EaP countries, career development and mobility issues (e.g. MSCA, EURAXESS, etc.)
Activity 2.4a: Webinars for H2020
Webinars will promote and enhance the participation of the EaP countries in Horizon 2020 by making available training content and materials to a wider audience from academic or industrial background and especially to young researchers. Possibilities for EaP researchers and innovators will be presented. The webinars will be designed and conducted by experienced consortium members, which are either professional NCPs or national information multipliers. Each webinar will last approximately 60 minutes. The webinar documentation will be archived and made accessible via the incrEAST platform and the project’s website.
The following webinars will be carried out:
- Basic Webinars for beginners - dealing with a general overview of Horizon 2020 (structure, rules of participation, outlook on legal and financial aspects, application process) and presenting potential opportunities for EaP researchers and innovators (3 in total);
- Call Dependent Webinars - dealing with specific content of selected H2020 thematic call topics open in the relevant areas (topic-dependent if there are topics targeting EaP region or neighboring countries). They will go into details of specific H2020 calls and conditions and will be planned in accordance to the calendar of H2020 Calls for proposals (5 in total);
- MSCA Webinars - dealing with a career development and mobility issues, including Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions and EURAXESS services (3 in total).
Activity 2.4b: RDI-related Webinars
Six webinars on specific innovation-related topics, exploitation paths and other horizontal issues important for the EU-EaP RDI cooperation will be developed. The Webinars will be tailored to the needs of the EaP countries based on an analysis demand. The content of the webinars will be based on good European practices and, when possible, will take into account previous materials developed in other EC-funded projects. The topics to be addressed include:
- Development of an innovation strategy in RDI projects;
- Innovation and smart specialisation;
- Academia-industry cooperation;
- Internationalisation and innovation;
- How to effectively network/communicate in international R&D projects and partner search;
- “How to do” with focus on various topics related to the innovation exploitation strategy, such as market analysis, communication with foreign RDI partners, etc.
- Rapid diagnosis of the main needs during the first 6 months of the project to fine-tune the content, through an on-line questionnaire;
- Development of the webinars of a duration of approx. 90 – 120 minutes each;
They will include: (1) presentation of the topic and of EU good practices (2) presentation of EaP relevant experiences to share them among EaP countries, (3) questions and answers.