WP2 - Stronger interaction between researchers & participation in H2020
This WP offers a set of comprehensive measures to support a stronger interaction between researchers from EU and EaP countries and to warrant increased participation in H2020 Framework Programme.
In particular, H2020 Info Days will be organised as well as NCP trainings will be provided. Targeted cooperation will be encouraged between the EaP research communities and the national Scientific Diasporas in EU to stimulate synergies among them. Grants will be provided to EaP researchers in order to effectively link with their EU counterparts. Finally, innovative e-tools will be established through webinars in order to provide continuous on-line assistance to EaP researchers.
Tasks and Activities
- Activity 2.1a: Organisation of H2020 Info Day
- Activity 2.1b Training of the NCP network in each EaP country
Activity 2.4a: Webinars for H2020
Activity 2.4b: RDI-related Webinars
The main measurable contributions of EaP PLUS grounded in the second objective (i.e. boosting interactions between researchers) will be:
- Six ‘Scientific Diaspora Workshops’ in all the EaP countries organized in order to exploit the Scientific Diaspora based in EU in view of joint applications toH2020.
- Thirty (30) Grants for networking of EaP researcher with their EUcounterparts
- “Call dependent” Info Days in all the EaP countries and a training seminar for the national network of NCPs in each individual EaP country.
Lead Partner and Runtime
|Lead Partner||12 - RCISD|
Contacts for WP2
Ms Ildikó Dorogi firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Ádám Dávid email@example.com