Belarusian Institute of System Analysis and Information Support of Scientific and Technical Sphere
BelISA is a branch research institute subordinated to the State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus (SCST) ranked as a ministry for science, technology and innovation (STI).
- Posted on: Jan 10, 2017
Post Date: Jan 10, 2017
The key area of activities is research for the needs of the national STI policy, including that in international cooperation. Besides, BelISA is a well-known promoter and organizer of international S&T cooperation in the country playing in this regard a role of an executive agency of the SCST.
As a part of the NCP network and international STI cooperation specialist, BelISA brings in the project already established links with relevant national and regional STI stakeholders and national authorities in the target geographic region.
BelISA contributes to the project through the following core competences:
1) Good knowledge of Belarusian research community and experience of promoting national STI potential;
2) Research and studies on STI and INCO policies;
3) Data bases: National Register of S&T Projects, Data Base of International S&T Projects implemented by Belarusian legalentities;
4) Experience in information and services providing for participants of EU-funded STI programmes;
5) Coordination of the national network of NCPs.
In detail, BelISA, based on its capacity, is going to contribute in the following tasks:
1) In WP1, in fact-finding activities for the EaP countries.
2) In WP2, in the organization of H2020 Info Days and of a local NCPs training, the targeted Cooperation with Scientific Diaspora and in enhancing contacts: Grants for networking.
3) In WP5, in the content management and the communities of practice.