inno TSD, located in Sophia Antipolis, France, is a part of Inno group, one of Europe’s leading consultancy firms in innovation management and technology transfer, with 20+ years of experience and approx. 60 staff. Inno’s core competences are in development of regional and national policies and strategies, especially for ICT sector, support to innovative clusters, R&D organizations and universities, and development of networks on EU- and world-wide level.
- Posted on: Jan 10, 2017
Post Date: Jan 10, 2017
inno is specialising in innovation and technology transfer, university-industry cooperation, innovation start ups and development, cluster and SMEs internationalisation, IPR support (inno runs a public-private partnership, a patent commercialisation agency in Germany) and in international cooperation in innovation and S&T. Drawing upon twenty years of experience, inno enjoys privileged access to more than twenty leading Universities and research institutes in Europe. inno is able to guide its strategic partners and clients in implementing the most appropriate avenues of commercialisation of their respective research potentials. For instance, inno holds joint ownership with leading research institutions in several high tech start-ups.
inno Group has offices in Sophia-Antipolis, Saint Brieuc, Strasbourg (France), Karlsruhe, Berlin, Leipzig, Rostock (Germany) and Stockholm (Sweden). inno is also a co-founder and shareholder of Consortio InBio (Rome, Italy), a legal entity co-founded by ENEA, the Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development, the CRS, the employers’ association of the region of Abruzzo and inno. Consortio InBio provides wide range of innovation- related services on EU-wide level.
inno Group set up a patent commercialisation agency in Germany for a consortium of 8 research organisations and universities, coordinates a large number of FP7 projects, especially in the field of ICT and has been implementing 500+ projects and studies for the European Commission, European national and regional governments and other public and private clients, e.g. CEA (French Atomic Energy Authority), EDF (Electricity of France), ETSI – European Telecommunications Standards Institute, and many others.
As a consultancy firm in innovation management and technology transfer, inno brings in the project the valuable expertise in high-standard analytical work.
inno has a strong background of interaction support activities to research and industrial organisations:
1) Expertise in the deployment of advanced collaboration support services as well as networking / twinning and info‐day events. Direct linkages with the industrial and cluster community being involved in several current cluster-related missions.
2) Expertise in European Technology Platforms support and activities, through various projects involving tasks of support to the integration of ETPs and benchmarking of ETPs (BIOPARTNERS,PICTURE)
3) Sound knowledge of the research and industrial status in the EaP countries.
In detail, inno, based on its capacity, is going to contribute in the following tasks:
1) In WP2, in the organization of H2020 Info Days and of a local NCPs training, in the organization of Webinars to complement and extend the Info Days.
2) In WP3, in boosting the clusters in EaP and in promoting the ETPs concept in EaP
3) In WP5, in the content management and communities of practice and the final dissemination conference