Grants for networking in Brokerage Events or in Preparatory Meetings - Apply now!
This grant for networking financially supports the participation of local researchers from Eastern Partnership countries in Brokerage Events related to Horizon2020 as well as in Preparatory Meetings for the development of concrete project proposals for selected thematic calls within H2020.
- Posted on: Jan 31, 2017
Contact: Ildikó Dorogi, firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the aims of the Eastern Partnership PLUS (EaP PLUS) project is to support the stronger interaction of EaP researchers with EU counterpart & their participation in H2020. The development of Grants for networking financially supports the participation of local researchers from:
- Research entities e.g. research institutions/organizations, higher education institutions etc.,
- Municipalities and
from EaP countries in large-scale Brokerage Events and other similar activities related to Horizon2020 in EU/EaP countries as well as in Preparatory Meetings for the development of concrete project proposals for selected thematic calls within H2020. The aim of the task is to extend scientific networks between EU Member States/non-EaP Associated Countries and EaP countries as well to increase the number of EaP participants in submitted H2020 project proposals.
Guidelines for Applicants
- Application form for brokerage event
- Application form for preparatory meeting
- Guidelines for application
- Follow up report for brokerage event
- Follow up report for preparatory meeting
- Letter of intent for preparatory meeting
Final deadline for submission: 30 June 2017 (applying for events between February and June 2017 is also possible) - candidates can apply for one event. The application form needs to be sent minimum one month before the selected event.
Latest date of the selected event: 29 September 2017
Formality and eligibility check
The Local IncoNet EaP Partner will be responsible for the formality and eligibility check. Applications which do not comply with the eligibility criteria (see in the 'Guidelines for applicants') will not be considered within the evaluation process.
The evaluation, based on a specified scoring matrix (see in the 'Guidelines for applicants') will be carried out by the Local Partners, the Task Leader and the Coordinator.
The Grants will be paid by the Local Partner as a reimbursement for travel costs (travel, accommodation, event participation fee, visa costs and per diem or actual expenses) in accordance to Local Partner rules.
Please submitted the application form to the Local Partner by e-mail. Please get in touch with the Local Partner in your country for any questions regarding the eligibility criteria and the application process:
- Armenia: Tigran Arzumanyan (NAS-RA) email@example.com
- Azerbaijan: Elchin Babayev (SDF-AZE) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belarus: Olga Meerovskaya (BellSA) email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgia: Irakli Grdzelishvili (SRNSF) email@example.com
- Moldova: Diana Grozav (CIP) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ukraine: Olena Koval (NIP) email@example.com
For general enquiries you can also contact:
Regional Centre for Information and Scientific Development, RCISD
H-1021 Budapest, Hűvösvölgyi út 54. V./1