EaP Plus webinar 11: “Last calls in SWAFS and what’s new with Horizon Europe” - Preserntations and Video recording
- Posted on: Jul 24, 2019
On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, the EaP Plus project organized the last 11th webinar dedicated to the last available calls in SWAFS and the latest developments with the next research and innovation framework programme Horizon Europe.
The ‘Science with and for Society’ (SWAFS) programme is built around the following five strategic orientations:
- 1- Accelerating and catalysing processes of institutional change,
- 2- Stepping up the support to Gender Equality in Research & Innovation policy,
- 3- Building the territorial dimension of SwafS partnerships,
- 4- Exploring and supporting citizen science, and
- 5- Building the knowledge base for SwafS
and integrates Horizon 2020 cross-cutting issues and emphasises:
- Responsible research and innovation (RRI) including gender, and
- Enhancing the attractiveness of the research profession.
View video on RRI at the RRI Tools web site: https://www.rri-tools.eu/about-rri
Deadlines: 15 April 2020 , 17:00 Brussels time
Review the Work Programme for SWAFS.
SWAFS Brokerage Event for the 2020 call – 14-15 October 2019 (tbc) in Warsaw. More details will be available on the SiS.net website.
The Webinar also presented the latest information on the Horizon Europe - the next research and innovation framework programme – and discussed some of its novelties including Missions and Partnerships.
The review of the Horizon Europe is presented in the Orientations document.
You can also share your views about Horizon Europe with the European Commission.
Also read about the Horizon Europe key event in co-design process - the European Research and Innovation Days in Brussels from 24 to 26 September 2019.
EaP Plus Webinar 11 presentations:
The Video recording is available on the EaP Plus YouTube channel.