The training on Horizon 2020 proposal writing was successfully held in Kyiv. Presentations available!
On the 17th October, a training on how to write a successful proposal in Horizon 2020 was held at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Kyiv.
The training 'How to write a successful proposal in Horizon 2020?' took place on 17.10.2018 in Kyiv within the frame of the RI-LINKS2UA project and was organised by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine (MESU), the Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI), the Estonian Research Council (ETAG) and the Centre for Scientific and Technical Information and Innovation Promotion of Ukraine (NIP).
During the whole day, sessions were systematically alternated with work groups to provide participants, the possibility of interactively exchange on the topics presented.
Overall, 62 participants attended the event and participated enthusiastically to the various exercises offered by the trainers.
The materials and presentations of the training are available under the section 'Attachments' and comprise the following files:
- Introduction to the project RI-LINKS2UA, Gorazd Weiss, Project Coordinator, Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI)
- EU4Innovation: Improving Capacity to Engage in Horizon 2020, Luca Polizzi, Research Policy Officer, (European Commission, DG Research & Innovation)
- Horizon 2020: NCP System in Ukraine, Stella Shapoval, H2020 National Contact Point (NCP) Coordinator and Deputy Head of Department, Ministry of Education and Science, Ukraine
- Project Design I- Excellence (RIA), Gorazd Weiss, Senior Expert, Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI)
- Project Design II - Impact & Implementation (RIA), Ülle Must, Senior Expert, (Estonian Research Council - ETAG)
- Project Design III - Implementation, Gorazd Weiss, Senior Expert, Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI)
- Practical Information for participation, Olena Koval, Legal and Financial NCP, Centre for Scientific and Technical Information and Innovation Promotion of Ukraine (NIP)
Info package for participants:
- ARIaT - Horizon 2020 Annotated Research and Innovation Actions Template
- H2020 Programme Proposal template 2018-2020
- HORIZON 2020 – 2018-2020 - Annexe H
- EU4Innovation: Improving Capacity to Engage in Horizon 2020 (PDF)
- Evaluation - H2020 (PDF)
- H2020 Intro & Project Design I - Excellence (PDF)
- NCP Structure in Ukraine (PDF)
- Practical Info_Koval (PDF)
- Project Design III - Dissemination, Exploitation (PDF)
- Project Design II - Impact & Implementation (PDF)
- RIA Template - H2020 (PDF)
- RI-LINKS2UA - Project activities (PDF)
- ARIaT_Annotated_template_H2020_Innovation.pdf (PDF)