Training for Programme Committee members from Associated EaP countries - find ppts here
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine with the Centre for Regional and International STI Studies and Support (CeRISS), the Regional Centre for Information and Scientific Development (RCISD) and the Information Centre for Ukraine-EU S&T Cooperation (NIP Ukraine) organised a Workshop for Programme Committee Members of Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine on the 20-21 of March 2018 in Kijev Ukraine.
- Posted on: Mar 22, 2018
The Workshop aimed at stimulating the active participation of newly Associated Countries (AM, GE, MD) in the H2020 procedures and familiarizing the nominated PC members with the H2020 procedures. A further aim of the event was to train the PC members in planning and implementing the internal preparatory work. The workshop focused on the exchange of practices among PC members of Associated Countries on national consultation processes, experienced trainers in EU processes and peers from EU MS.
On the Workshop, experienced PC’s, experts from EU MS and other non-EaP ACs were invited to introduce their experiences and to give an overview about H2020 procedures, functioning of PCs and process of preparation of WPs. The other pillar of the event was to plan and implement the internal preparatory work at the national level for which experts from each new Associated EaP countries will demonstrate the national problems, challenges, opportunities, interest addressing H2020 and opinion on WP’s.
Find here the AGENDA of the workshop.
Find here all the presentations of the Workshop here:
- Overview of the EaP PLUS project by George Bonas
- Preparation of WPs by Sebastian Serwiak
- Towards FP9 by Maria Reinfeldt
- Experiences from Serbia by Prof Dr. Viktor Nedovic
- Experiences from Turkey by Muhammet Hakan Horzum
- Experiences from Tunisia by Yosr Haffani
- Experiences from Hungary by Dr. Gábor Veres
- Experiences from Hungary by Dr. Béla Kardon
- Experiences from Estonia by Maria Reinfeldt
- Experiences from Ukraine by Maksym Strikha
- Experiences from Moldova by Dr. Lidia Romanciuc
- Experiences from Armenia by Dr. Vardan Sahakyan
- Experiences from Georgia by Natia Gabitashvili
- World Café Discussion in small groups with the outcomes