Sumforest Summer School for Young Researchers
The aim of this initiative is capacity building, better integration of young forestry researchers from Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries, Russia and North African Mediterranean countries into the transnational research community, share practical experiences; develop skills that translate knowledge into effective actions.
Join the Sumforest Summer School for Young Researchers “Practical approaches to transnational research proposal writing in the area of sustainable forest management” to be held in 27-29 June 2017, Minsk, Belarus!
The aim of this initiative is capacity building, better integration of young forestry researchers from North African Mediterranean countries, Eastern Partnership (EaP) countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Russia into the transnational research community, share practical experiences; develop skills that translate knowledge into effective actions.
Participants of the Summer School will:
- learn about the science-policy frameworks affecting European research agenda;
- advance their knowledge to understand opportunities of the European research agenda;
- explore approaches and solutions which help to successfully participate in related research processes: calls for proposals, building consortia, proposal writing (requirements and evaluation), project implementation, etc.;
- strengthen skills in creative thinking, collaborative leadership and facilitating multi-stakeholder processes;
- experience cross-sectoral learning from experts and peers; and
- interact with high level experts in the area of research and its organizational structuring.
Topic and scope of this Summer School are not restricted to H2020 but also consider future FP 9, ERA-NET Cofund and COST proposals.
More information and application process here.