EaP PLUS HORIZON 2020 Info Day
EaP PLUS organised H2020 Info Day at the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” on energy and environment topics
The info day took place on April 7, 2017, at the National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”.
The focus was on energy and environment topics in H2020 calls for 2017 and for the upcoming period of 2018-2020. The presentation part of the Information Day gathered around 150 participants.
In the afternoon a mini-brokerage event was held in order to help participants to find suitable partners for developing possible joint projects. Almost 70 participants had a chance to take part in personal conversations with researchers from different universities, institutes and companies.
Please find the presentations given during the Information Day:
EaP Plus project introduction – Zygmunt Krasiński
Horizon 2020: Introduction, main aspects – Olena Koval
Energy - Maria Śmietanka
Environment - Magdalena Głogowska
Horizon 2020 project evaluator - Piotr Dymarski
H2020 success story: National Centre for Nuclear Research - Jacek Gajewski
H2020 success story: Scientific Engineering Centre "Biomass" Ltd. - Tetiana Zheliezna
Thank you to all the Info Day participants and presenters! It would not be possible without you! Please continue to follow the EaP Plus project for further events and information.
For any questions, please contact:
Ms. Olga Zyrina
Olga.Zyrina (@) kpk.gov.pl
- 1_EaPPlus_07apr2017_Krasinski.pdf (PDF)
- 2_EaPPlus_07apr2017_Koval_Horizon.pdf (PDF)
- 3_EaPPlus_07apr2017_Smietanka_Energy.pdf (PDF)
- 4_EaPPlus_07apr2017_Glagowska_Environment.pdf (PDF)
- 5_EaPPlus_07apr2017_Dymarski.pdf (PDF)
- 6_EaPPlus_07apr2017_Gajewski_Nuclear.pdf (PDF)
- 7_EaPPlus_07apr2017_Zheliezna_Biomass.pdf (PDF)
- EaPplus_InfoDay_KPI_7Apr_2017_Agenda_Final.doc (DOC)
- InfoDay-BE_Kyiv_topics.pdf (PDF)