Green Industry Innovation, Digitalisation and ICT Matchmaking, Oslo
Do you have a project related to ICT or digitalisation? Do you have an idea how to increase efficiency or productivity of industry and at the same time create green results? This event will inform about specific funding opportunities for partnership projects and a platform to match potential partners for project under the EEA and Norway Grants!
When? March 19th, 09:30 - 17:00.
Where? Sentralen, Oslo, Norway
Main Target Group
- Planning projects towards development and innovation in the relevant areas listed below
- Research institutes relevant as partners in such projects
Relevant Topics and business areas
- Development and implementation of “greener production processes” using automatisation, digitalisation, robotisation of industrial processes and technologies,
- Increasing efficiency of production and industry in general
- «Internet of Things», «EdTech», «FinTech», «Cyber security»
- Development of ICT products/processes/solutions
- Development of environmentally friendly products/processes/solutions using ICT components
Looking for cooperation partners and funding opportunities for your innovation projects? Register in the profile database and book B2B-speed meetings with other businesses specializing in circular economy.
What are the EEA and Norway Grants?
The EEA and Norway Grants represent the contribution of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to reducing economic and social disparities in Europe and to strengthening bilateral relations with 15 EU member states in Northern, Central and Southern Europe.