Bioregate Forum is a biennal European meeting dedicated to highlighting latest scientific, technological, clinical & commercialization approaches in the field of cell & gene therapy, stem cells, biomaterials and tissue engineering.
Participants can request pre-arranged one-to-one meetings according to their interests, enabling you to make the most of your visit.
- All delegates from BIOREGATE FORUM
- Academic researchers
- Clinical doctors
- Cells as therapy and tools
- 3D bioprinting
- Smart biomaterials
- Gene therapy and Nano medicine
- Lessons from preclinical and clinical trials
- Showcase your challenges and innovation in regenerative medicine
- Initiate short, sharp 20-minute meetings to foster effective network
- Meet over 250 delegates from around the world
Thursday 13th December afternoon.
Up to 4 sessions are proposed. Each session is a 1-hour, and you can book up to 3 meetings per session. So you're able to meet up to 12 international partners!
Note that there is a limited number of places for these meetings.