EaP Plus Horizon 2020 Webinar 3: "Horizon 2020 calls on Energy with September 2018 deadlines"
The webinar will be conducted by the experts of the Polish National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EU (IPPT PAN) in English.
- May 17, 2018
- Webinar room
Contact: Olga Zyrina, firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date: Apr 9, 2018
Date: 17 May 2018
Time: 10:00 am CET
Duration: approx. 60 minutes (including Q&A)
The participation is free of charge and anyone can join from their personal computer.
This webinar will deal with:
- Horizon 2020 – basic issues,
- Energy within the Horizon 2020 – important deadlines in September 2018,
- Questions and Answers.
In order to participate in the webinar, we would kindly ask you to prepare in advance following this several easy steps:
- Follow the webinar link: https://meet.lync.com/kpk.gov.pl/olga.zyrina/O07DJARR
- Enter your name.
- If you are using Skype for Business for the first time, please check „Install Skype Meetings App plug-in” (it’s a safe and simple program, which will allow Skype for Business to install itself on your computer). If you use Mozilla Firefox, you will need to save and install this file.
- We recommend to test and install the Skype for Business application several days before the webinar (it will take you only 5 minutes), so in case of any difficulties, we could help you to get ready.
- When you will join the webinar with your chosen Name, the Meeting Organizer will grant you access for joining the meeting. You can view the presentations and ask the questions both in voice and chat regime.
This webinar will be the 3rd in a series of 11 webinars planned within the EaP PLUS project (September 2016 – September 2019) providing information on possibilities for EaP researchers and innovators in the Horizon 2020 program, such as basic information on H2020; call dependent information on selected thematic topics of interest for the EaP countries; career development and mobility issues (e.g. MSCA, EURAXESS, etc.), and others.