Grants for networking in Brokerage Events or in Preparatory Meetings - Apply now!
This grant for networking financially supports the participation of local researchers from Eastern Partnership countries in Brokerage Events related to Horizon2020 as well as in Preparatory Meetings for the development of concrete project proposals for selected thematic calls within H2020.
Applying for events is possible between February and June 2017. We suggest to submit you application for grants as soon as possible, as there are many interesting Brokerage Events between April and June:
- TechnologyCooperationDays at the HANNOVER MESSE 2017
- Biobased Economy Conference in Potsdam 2017
- Murcia FOOD Brokerage Event 2017
- E² Tech4Cities 2017 – Energy & Efficiency Technologies for cities Brokerage event
- Further Brokerage Events
Please find here more information about the grants for networking, guidelines for applicants, selection process and funding requirements.
Please submit the application form to the Local Partner by e-mail. Please get in touch with the Local Partner in your country for any questions regarding the eligibility criteria and the application process:
- Armenia: Tigran Arzumanyan (NAS-RA) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Azerbaijan: Elchin Babayev (SDF-AZE) email@example.com
- Belarus: Olga Meerovskaya (BellSA) firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Georgia: Irakli Grdzelishvili (SRNSF) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moldova: Diana Grozav (CIP) email@example.com
- Ukraine: Olena Koval (NIP) firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries you can also contact:
Regional Centre for Information and Scientific Development, RCISD
H-1021 Budapest, Hűvösvölgyi út 54. V./1