Grants for networking in Brokerage Events or Preparatory Meetings – 2nd call - Apply now!
The EaP PLUS Team happily announces the 2nd round of the Call for Grants for networking in Brokerage Events or Preparatory Meetings. This grant for networking financially supports the participation of local researchers from Eastern Partnership countries in Brokerage Events related to Horizon2020 and Preparatory Meetings for the development of H2020 project proposals. The 2nd round of the scheme will give special priority to applications concerning SPIRE calls which are explicitly encouraging participation from EaP countries.
The aim of the Grant scheme is to extend scientific networks between EU Member States/non-EaP Associated Countries and EaP countries as well to increase the number of EaP participants in submitted H2020 project proposals. For this end. The scheme will financially support the EaP researchers from:
- Research entities e.g. research institutions/organizations, higher education institutions etc.,
The scheme will fund participation to large-scale Brokerage Events and similar activities related to Horizon2020 as well as to Preparatory Meetings for developing project proposals targeting selected thematic calls within H2020
In this scheme particular attention will be given to applications related to preparation of proposals addressing the SPIRE which are explicitly encouraging the participation of EaP partners into the proposals. For SPIRE calls see page 61 in this document: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/wp/2018-2020/main/h2020-wp1820-leit-nmp_en.pdf
Guidelines for Applicants
- Guidelines for application
- Application form for brokerage event
- Application form for preparatory meeting
- Letter of intent for preparatory meeting
- Follow up report for brokerage event
- Follow up report for preparatory meeting
Final deadline for submissions: 31 May 2018. (candidates can apply for one event scheduled between November 2017 and 31 August 2018) - The application form needs to be sent minimum one month before the selected event.
Formality and eligibility check
The local EaP PLUS Partner will be responsible for the formality and eligibility check. Applications which do not comply with the eligibility criteria (see in the 'Guidelines for applicants') will not be considered within the evaluation process.
The evaluation, based on a specified scoring matrix (see in the 'Guidelines for applicants') will be carried out by the Local Partners, the Task Leader (RCISD) and the Coordinator (CeRISS).
The Grants will be paid by the Local Partner as a reimbursement for travel costs (travel, accommodation, event participation fee, visa costs and per diem or actual expenses) in accordance to Local Partner rules.
- Sustainable Energy Week
- Future Match ICT brokerage event at CeBIT 2018
- Genera 2018. Energy and Environment International Trade Fair
- 4th BioHorizon International Brokerage Event
- The Healthy Future Partnering Event
Further Brokerage Events: http://een.ec.europa.eu/tools/services/EVE/Event/ListEvents
Please find here more information about the grants for networking, selection process and funding requirements.
Applications are submitted to the to the Local Partner by e-mail. Please get in touch with the Local Partner in your country for any questions regarding the eligibility criteria and the application process. The contact details of each EaP Local Partner are the following:
- Armenia: Tigran Arzumanyan (NAS-RA) email@example.com
- Azerbaijan: Elchin Babayev (SDF-AZE) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belarus: Olga Meerovskaya (BellSA) email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georgia: Tamta Shkubuliani (SRNSF) email@example.com
- Moldova: Diana Grozav (CIP) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ukraine: Olena Koval (NIP) email@example.com
For general enquiries you can also contact:
Ms Margit Dávid
Junior International Expert
Regional Centre for Information and Scientific Development, RCISD
H-1021 Budapest, Hűvösvölgyi út 54. V./1
Source of the visual: http://networkingwomen.com.au/supporting-women-in-stem-and-entrepreneurship/