The project EaP PLUS has received funding from Horizon 2020, the EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, under the Grant Agreement no. 692471 (H2020-INT-INCO-2015).
This website is owned and registered by the Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI, Linke Wienzeile 246, 1150 Wien, Austria) on behalf of EaP-Plus.
The project leading to this application has received funding by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Framework Programme under grant agreement no 692471. However, the content of this website does not represent the opinion of the European Commission (EC). Neither the European Commision, nor the Centre for Social Innovation (ZSI) and CeRISS as the main publishers of this website, are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
We maintain this website to enhance public access to information. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, we accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- Sometimes linked to external sites over which ZSI has no control and for which ZSI assumes no responsibility.
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Reuse is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged. For some content provided on this website, the general principle of reuse can be subject to conditions which may be specified in individual copyright notices. Reuse is not applicable to documents subject to intellectual property rights of third parties. Particularly images and graphics can be subject to copyright and other legal protection.
Personal data protection
Types of data collected
Among the types of personal data that this application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: cookies and usage data. Personal data may be freely provided by the user, or, in case of usage data, collected automatically when using this website. Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the data to the website owner.
The use of collected data
Data concerning the website user is collected to allow the website owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: interaction with external social networks and platforms and displaying content from external platforms.
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms: This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application. The interaction and information obtained through this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
- Displaying content from external services: This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Concretely, personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Website statistics and system logs
How do we treat e-mails you send us?
When using the contact email address, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the management team of the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your e-mail to another project partner.
If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.