WP5 - Communication, dissemination, outreach and exploitation
Ample communication and dissemination of the significant outcomes and results of EaP PLUS is of key importance for visibility, exploitation of results and the sustainable development of the project.
Thus, the project puts a very strong focus on dissemination and exploitation activities. A comprehensive portfolio of tools for the implementation and efficient management of dissemination as well as exploitation is used.
The work done here increases the visibility of the project results/outputs towards relevant stakeholders and contributes to an increased impact of the project. It enhances the coordination of exploitation and dissemination strategies and ensures communication and exchange of information through an innovative set of activities including the website of the project, social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter and targeted printed public relations material such as leaflets and business cards.
Tasks and Activities under this Work Package:
Task 5.1 Coordination of communication, dissemination and exploitation
Task 5.2 Dissemination material and technical implementation
- Activity 5.2a Project’s visual identity and dissemination materials
- Activity 5.2b Web platform
- Activity 5.2c Linkage with incrEAST
- Activity 5.2d Social media – innovative ways of dissemination
In the slider below you can find images from the EaP PLUS Leaflet (front and inner side), EaP PLUS Poster and EaP PLUS Roll-up
Task 5. 3 Content management
The main measurable contributions of EaP PLUS grounded in the last objective (i.e. communication, dissemination and outreach) are:
- Final Conference on “EU-EaP STI cooperation: Beyond 2020” in Brussels to maximise its impact (date: 11. June 2019)
- Communication Plan and Exploitation Strategy to maximise and measure the impact of the project’s activities based on the strategic priorities of the proposal that have been set (STATUS: submitted)
- Information system (website, webplatform) with provision for ‘targeted information services" for selected project stakeholders (clusters, technology platforms etc.) and for innovative ways of dissemination through social media (STATUS: implemented)
Screenshot from the "Targeted information services" section on the EaP PLUS website (below)
Lead Partner and Runtime
|Lead Partner||17 - ZSI|
Contacts for WP5
Mr Philipp Brugner, email@example.com (web platform, dissemination material, content management)
Ms Margit Dávid, firstname.lastname@example.org (social media)
Mr Raffaele Buompane, email@example.com (Final dissemination conference)